Every business, every product, relies on timely, cost-effective and thoughtful execution to meet customer demands. As a leading U.S.-based ODM/OEM, our turnkey solutions enable our global clients –from start-ups to the world’s most established brands—to deliver the highest quality products with maximum efficiency.
- Our Clifton, New Jersey, USA based headquarters is a custom-built 50,000 sq.ft, FDA, EPA, GMP OTC Drug compliant facility. 100% Wind Energy thru EPA Green Partnership.
- Within this state-of-the-art facility, we offer the largest variety of filling and production options all of which makes for a more streamlined process for many of our clients. We offer flexibility in capacity and capabilities. Wet wipe manufacturing production area with multiple lines to produce a variety of wet wipe formats including flat pack, single format, and canister products. The manufacturing floor also hosts our spout pouch filling line, triple mud filling lines, bottle, tube, and jar filling lines. All with dedicated
- Dedicated mask production room with multi-mask format production lines including, facial sheet mask filling lines, mud filling lines, scrub filling lines. Within these categories, we also have lines that offer a range in packaging options for masking items from single mask sachets to multi-chamber(step) sachets.
- Our on-site R&I facilities is staffed with talent bringing years of formulation experience. Design Transfer to production assures precise production scale-up. Product innovation expertise in high-tech ingredients for unique claims and textures. Broad-based formulating capabilities: OTC treatment, skin and hair care, bath & body, spa, and many others. Unique formula library with designated formulas for Speed to Market
- On-site Bulk production. With multiple high-end vacuum kettles, multiple mixers, pumps, and homogenizers for high shear and blending
- Located close to our Clifton, NJ Headquarters is our outside 50,000 sq ft receiving and shipping warehouse located in Carlstadt, NJ. Staffed with our team dedicated to ensuring full supply chain services such as Component Sourcing. We have a team on-site to carry out Quality Inspection of Components, Coordination with Production, Inventory Control & Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution
- We have an ongoing commitment to increase capabilities and capacity and are continuing to invest in further automation and upgrades.