Acne products are a vital part of any skincare lover’s daily regimen, which is why many beauty brands are working hard to create acne products that customers will appreciate. When it’s time to manufacture products, using a private label manufacturer is often the best option for beauty brands due to the ability to create products according to the brand’s exact specifications.
Beauty brands that are interested in private label manufacturing for acne products and other items should get in touch with Anthem United States of Beauty as soon as possible. Anthem United States of Beauty has the expertise to formulate, test, manufacture, package, and ship all the products customers demand, including those used to treat or prevent acne. To learn more about how you can use Anthem United States of Beauty’s private label manufacturing capabilities to create acne products for your brand, call (973) 779-1982 today.
The Benefits of Private Label Manufacturing for Beauty Brands
Beauty brands generally have two options for manufacturing their products. One option is private label manufacturing, which is often the best choice for brands interested in making custom acne products for their customers; the other option is white label manufacturing.
Private label manufacturing is often regarded as the go-to choice for beauty brands because it allows a company to create its new product according to precise specifications. After the brand submits the desired specifications for their product to the manufacturer of their choice, that manufacturer will create the product and give it to the retailer to be branded and sold. White label manufacturing, on the other hand, entails making one generic product and then selling it to a variety of retailers, all of whom will brand the product in their own way.
White label and private label manufacturing are advantageous in different ways. However, private label manufacturing is often chosen by beauty brands because it gives them the flexibility to customize products in accordance with their customers’ interests and expectations.
How Anthem Can Help You Manufacture Acne Products
With a turnkey manufacturing process that gives brands control over their product, a staff that is committed to developing effective products at a reasonable price point, and a commitment to using well-sourced, quality ingredients, Anthem United States of Beauty is the best option for many beauty brands that want to craft their own acne-fighting product.
Brands that use Anthem United States of Beauty’s turnkey manufacturing process can expect individualized attention as their products go through the following steps:
- Consultation – Our product manufacturing process begins with a consultation with the chemists and industry experts at Anthem United States of Beauty. We can help clients decide on the nature of the acne products they want to offer to customers and answer any questions they may have about what it will take to manufacture those products at an affordable price.
- Formulation – Once the details have been established, our chemists will begin to formulate your products according to the desired specifications. The chemists and experts that work for us can create new acne products entirely from scratch or use existing products that customers are already familiar with as a foundation for the new product. At Anthem United States of Beauty, we also have the ability to perform testing on the physical and chemical stability of products.
- Manufacturing – Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities can create acne products according to the speediest of timelines. Our clients are given maximum control over the outcome of their products as they move through the manufacturing process. We create products using high-quality ingredients sourced from all over the world, and we are proud to offer vegan, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly products to all of our clients, if desired.
- Packaging – Anthem United States of Beauty offers packaging services to clients that allow them to communicate vital information to customers while preventing contamination from pollutants, bacteria, and other environmental factors. We can package your products in a way that is not only functional but visually appealing as well.
- Fulfillment – Fulfillment marks the end of Anthem United States of Beauty’s manufacturing process. During this stage, acne products are distributed to the client’s various retail spaces to be purchased by happy customers.
Acne Products Available from Anthem United States of Beauty
Products that are used to prevent and target acne come in a variety of forms. The types of acne products that Anthem United States of Beauty can make for your brand include:
- Face scrubs – Face scrubs remove dead cells from the surface of the skin, which is a critical part of preventing the appearance of acne and blackheads.
- Face masks – By absorbing oil and offering restorative ingredients to the surface of the skin, face masks can both prevent acne and heal acne that already exists.
- Lotions, creams, and moisturizers – Dry skin is one of the major causes of acne, which is why lotions, creams, and moisturizers that hydrate the skin are an important part of an acne-focused skincare routine.
- Makeup remover wipes – Wearing makeup when you shouldn’t is a major cause of acne; makeup remover wipes are an easy way to remove makeup before activities such as working out or sleeping.
- Cleansers – Prevent acne by cleaning out pores with an active cleanser.
Private Label Acne Product Manufacturer Serving the U.S.
Anthem United States of Beauty encourages brands to get in touch with us to learn more about our private label manufacturing capabilities. When turning to Anthem United States of Beauty’s extensive experience with manufacturing custom beauty creations – including acne products – our clients are afforded a great deal of flexibility. To learn more, contact Anthem United States of Beauty today; call (973) 779-1982 to speak with a representative.