Private label manufacturing gives companies the freedom to customize their products according to the specifications that they decide upon. Compared to the other model of manufacturing, white label manufacturing, private label manufacturing offers a higher profit margin and level of convenience.
Private label retailers know that they can use Anthem United States of Beauty’s facilities to create skin care products that are crafted to meet market demands and the needs of consumers. Private label retailers are encouraged to get in touch with Anthem United States of Beauty to learn more about how they use can use their product manufacturing facilities and development services. Contact them today by calling (973) 779-1982.
The Difference Between Private Label and White Label Manufacturing
Private label manufacturing is one of two main types of manufacturing available to skin care product creators. The other is known as white label manufacturing, and it differs from private label manufacturing in its ability to customize products. It is important for people that are interested in private label manufacturing to know the difference between the two.
Private label manufacturing means that products are made for exclusive sale by a particular retailer. The retailer submits specifications for the product to the manufacturer, who then produces it and gives it to the retailer to be branded and sold.
White label manufacturing means that a manufacturer will make a product and then sell it to numerous retailers, each of whom will brand the same product their own way. While each type of manufacturing has its own advantages for retailers, manufacturers, and consumers, private label manufacturing is advantageous because it offers more freedom to customize products according to a brand’s unique specifications.
Products Available for Manufacturing with Anthem United States of Beauty
Anthem United States of Beauty has the capacity to manufacture a wide variety of skin care and cosmetic products. Retailers can develop products that offer solutions to consumers using state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and the expertise of skin care development professionals. The products that Anthem United States of Beauty can manufacture for private label retailers include:
- Facial cleansers – Anthem United States of Beauty has the capability to offer various types of facial cleansers, including cleansers for men, natural facial cleansers, and foaming cleansers, as well as facial cleansers that are formulated to perform specific functions, such as brightening, clarifying, soothing, or detoxifying. The cleansers made by Anthem United States of Beauty can offer solutions for skin challenges such as dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, and skin that is prone to acne.
- Toners – With specially formulated toners that can target dry skin, acne, and sensitive skin, as well as AHA/BHA pads and peels, Anthem United States of Beauty has the ability to make toners that meet consumers’ needs.
- Serums – Serums with specific purposes such as aging defense and hydration can be made at Anthem United States of Beauty’s facilities.
- Creams and moisturizers – Hydration is one of the most important factors that leads to healthy and vibrant skin. Anthem United States of Beauty has the ability to make creams and moisturizers that can give skin the hydration it needs.
- Scrubs – Dry skin, oily skin, aging skin, and acne-prone skin can benefit from the brightening, clarifying, exfoliating, hydrating, and detoxifying properties of facial scrubs made at Anthem United States of Beauty’s facilities.
- Masks – Anthem United States of Beauty is capable of making masks using high-quality ingredients, whether they are targeted spot facial masks, sheet masks, peel-off masks, mud masks, charcoal masks, or eye masks.
- Facial wipes – A great option for consumers that live active lifestyles, the antibacterial and flushable facial wipes made by Anthem United State of Beauty can be used to cleanse skin, remove makeup, treat acne, and more.
How Anthem Can Help You Start a Facial Care Product Line
Anthem United States of Beauty can help private label skin care clients through every step in the manufacturing process. The process will begin with an initial consultation, during which Anthem United States of Beauty’s representatives will discuss the requirements of the product with the retailer.
The manufacturing done by Anthem United States of Beauty takes place in one of two state-of-the-art facilities – one in Clifton, New Jersey, and the other in Miami, Florida – using an approach that is informed by a commitment to finding innovative solutions for consumers. With an emphasis on efficiency, Anthem United States of Beauty’s manufacturing process offers clients a great degree of profitability and control over product outcomes.
Anthem United States of Beauty can offer services vital to the production of high-quality skin care products, such as product formulation and development and testing done by experienced and well-trained staff. Anthem United States of Beauty also offers product packaging services, allowing retailers to communicate information about their brand and the product through creative labelling.
Anthem United States of Beauty’s Private Label SKincare Manufacturing Capabilities
An Efficient Turnkey Process
Clients can create private label products at a manageable price point with Anthem United States of Beauty’s turnkey manufacturing process. First, clients will meet with our experts to discuss the goals that can be met through manufacturing and possible solutions to issues that they expect to face during the production process.
Then, Anthem United States of Beauty’s chemists and industry experts will formulate products that can achieve clients’ intended outcomes; product formulation will be followed by testing to ensure that the product is safe for customers to use.
Products will then be manufactured in U.S.-based facilities that feature state-of-the-art technology. Following manufacturing, products will be packaged. Finally, they will be processed for fulfillment and distributed to retail centers around the country.
Product Development is a Priority
Whether clients are developing products that are entirely new or improvements upon products that already exist, Anthem United States of Beauty has the capacity to offer exciting solutions. With an eye toward customers’ needs and expectations, the industry experts and chemists that work with Anthem can help clients create products that can perfectly target any problem that a customer may have.
Private Label organic Skin Care Products
Anthem United States of Beauty prides itself on its ability to create skin care products that use organic ingredients. We use dependable suppliers around the globe to source natural, cruelty-free, vegan, sustainable, and environmentally friendly ingredients. By paying close attention to the ingredients that customers are interested in using, such as avocado, charcoal, and sea minerals, we can find the best places to source them so that we can provide the best possible product for customers.
Private Label Skin Care Manufacturer Serving the US
Anthem United States of Beauty is excited to offer manufacturing services to private label skin care companies in the United States. Clients can create custom products that yield a high profit with the use of the Anthem United States of Beauty’s manufacturing facilities in Clifton and Miami. Contact Anthem United States of Beauty to learn more about how you can manufacture your private label skin care products by calling (973) 779-1982 today.