The benefits of using sachets to package beauty products are extensive and can make it easy for small beauty brands to package and distribute their products in an affordable way. Sachets can be used to package beauty products in various forms, including solids, liquids, and powders, and are easy for customers to store and open. By using the minimum amount of packaging material, they are a lightweight — and therefore affordable — method of packaging beauty products of all types.
Beauty brands that are interested in using Anthem United States of Beauty for their white label sachet packaging should get in touch with Anthem United States of Beauty as soon as possible. Call (973) 779-1982 to learn more about how you can use Anthem United States of Beauty’s facilities to package your beauty products in sachets.
How Your Beauty Brand Can Use White Label Sachet Packaging
Sachets are an excellent option for packaging beauty products for a multitude of reasons. Your product can benefit from being packaged in a sachet for the following reasons:
- Durable – Since they are often made of plastic and other shelf-stable materials, sachets can be trusted to protect your product on its journey from the manufacturing facility to the customer’s home. They are easy to seal, which will protect the product from contaminants and preserve its quality and integrity. Furthermore, sachets are more environmentally friendly than many other options used to package products.
- Versatile – Sachets can be used to package products of almost any material and consistency, including solids, liquids, powders, and granules. And since they can be made in any size, they can be scaled to contain various amounts of products.
- Affordable – When a product is packaged in a container that weighs a lot and takes up a lot of space, it is more expensive to store and ship. Sachets are lightweight and take up minimal space, which means that they are a much more affordable option than other packaging options.
- Customizable – It’s easy to customize sachets so that they display your brand’s name and logo, as well as information about the product. Being able to customize your sachet allows customers to get to know your brand’s values, which can set your products apart from others on the market.
While Anthem United States of Beauty has the ability to do both private label and white label manufacturing, white label manufacturing is often the best option for beauty brands that want to package their products in sachets. With white label manufacturing, the manufacturer makes a large quantity of a certain product and then sells that product to many retailers that will then brand the product in their own way.
White label manufacturing offers less freedom to customize products to meet exact specifications than private label manufacturing, but it is less expensive, making it ideal for companies that want to offer a stable and well-known product to customers at an accessible price point.
When beauty brands use Anthem United States of Beauty to package their products in sachets, they can depend on a manufacturing method that is affordable and easily tailored to their business’s needs. Anthem offers many options for white label sachet packaging, including multi-chamber sachets and sachets for masks and other specialized products.
The Importance of Product Packaging
Product packaging is one of the most important steps in the beauty product manufacturing process. The reasons that product packaging should be taken seriously as a crucial part of manufacturing include:
- Protects your products – When a product is packaged properly, it is protected from tampering and accidental damage as it is transported from the manufacturing facility to its destination. Good packaging also protects products from exposure to variables that may cause it to expire more quickly, including sunlight, air, extreme temperatures, and bacteria.
- Establish a brand identity – Brands can use the packaging of their products to express the values and story behind their brand. Product packaging is a place to host your brand’s logo and other brand signifiers, as well as supplemental information about what makes your product different from others. Customers are more interested in products that have a consistent and visually appealing aesthetic, which can be shown through creatively designed packaging.
- Communicate with customers – Customers want to know what is their products, as well as specific instructions for using and storing the product. Packaging is often the only way for beauty brands to tell their customers about the product’s ingredients and instructions; this makes it important from a safety standpoint, especially since many customers have allergies and sensitivities that require them to take extra care about the products they use.
Sachets are an excellent option for almost any type of product. However, many brands may want to use other types of packaging depending on their needs. Anthem United States of Beauty can package products in bottles, jars, tubes, pods, roll-on applicators, and sprayers. If you are interested in creating a custom packaging solution for your unique product, get in touch with Anthem United States of Beauty to discuss your options.
White Label Sachet Packaging Company for Beauty Brands
White label sachet packaging is a great option for beauty brands that want to package their products in a safe, easy, and affordable way. To learn more about how your beauty brand can use Anthem United States of Beauty for white label sachet packaging and other steps in the beauty product manufacturing process, get in touch with us today by calling (973) 779-1982.